This is Us | The Boneyard

This is Us

Reaction Score
Very good new drama so far.

If you liked Parenthood......will like this.

Reaction Score
So gooey. First episode could have been a decent movie if they strung it out enough.

Since then we watch because it's so easy to ridicule, but we keep watching.

Reaction Score
I am two shows behind so have to see.....but so far so good.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My wife is hooked, which is all I need to tell me that it's a clearly obvious pull-at-your-heartstrings-and-make-you-cry drama that I would hate. Too much real drama in the world for me to have any desire to get hooked on manufactured drama about fictional characters.

Give me mindless and/or cynical comedies all day.

Reaction Score
I think the show is interesting in that it takes place between two time periods. In the first episode I figured out the twist before it even happened. And it's the only show on network TV that I watch.

Maybe some spoilers ahead so stop reading if you want...

As gooey as the writing is, it hits on some interesting issues, like a white couple raising an African American child. Also I guess waiting to find out what happened to the dude from Heroes will be good.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
After watching everything zombie we can this show is way to sugary sweet to get hooked. So far have seen 1st two shows.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My wife is hooked, which is all I need to tell me that it's a clearly obvious pull-at-your-heartstrings-and-make-you-cry drama that I would hate. Too much real drama in the world for me to have any desire to get hooked on manufactured drama about fictional characters.

Give me mindless and/or cynical comedies all day.
Correction: After weeks of anticipation from the ads, telling me that it was going to be her new show, my wife stopped watching after the first episode. She said it wasn't believable, which is really saying something coming from her.

Maybe I'll give it a look now.

Reaction Score
It's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure it will have enough material to stick around for very long.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Correction: After weeks of anticipation from the ads, telling me that it was going to be her new show, my wife stopped watching after the first episode. She said it wasn't believable, which is really saying something coming from her.

Maybe I'll give it a look now.

Weve only made it through first episode the rest DVR'd
havent felt motivated to go deeper yet.

Reaction Score
It's like Aaron Sorkin and Parenthood had a baby.

Also the characters are idiots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom