This is pretty cool (Sid tweet) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This is pretty cool (Sid tweet)

Reaction Score
Certainly not this kid. Hate to rain on the parade but there is a reason he was a filler for a school that casts the widest net ever. Kid needs 3 years minimum in a weight room to improve that athleticism in order to even get that shot off. Also, you can put the 1:51 mark of the video in the "Never have I ever" seen category for me. Never have I ever seen someone put in their highlight video a clip of him walking back on defense and an opposing player scoring a transition bucket. Good Luck Bryant.

Yeah that was weird. I'm hoping he just didn't have any say in the video production.

I don't know about this kid specifically. But his school is one of the jokes of NEPSAC basketball. Class C or D I think. Pretty sure their roster is a bunch of Chinese kids and 2 Americans because no one wants to play for them.

Reaction Score
No, that's the title of his highlight video.
Oh, I get it, Stain. Just pissed me off that Zags would pass that on like it's for real or something. Can any two-bit recruit send in a vid titled, Is he the next Michael Jordan? and get a platform. Just thought it was dumb.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Oh, I get it, Stain. Just pissed me off that Zags would pass that on like it's for real or something. Can any two-bit recruit send in a vid titled, Is he the next Michael Jordan? and get a platform. Just thought it was dumb.

I think Zags passed it on on account of the kid's commitment, and that may be the only highlight tape available.

Reaction Score
I think Zags passed it on on account of the kid's commitment, and that may be the only highlight tape available.
Good point. Still pisses me off though. :mad: #LarryLegendForever

Last edited:

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
You mean it's only powerhouses like Indiana State that get them?
Or Murray State? (Ja Morant, who by the way went to the same high school, Dalzell, SC, as Ray Allen).
Larry Bird left Indiana to go to state after not liking being far from home. Ja Morant is not nor will he ever become close to what Larry Bird was.. I'll say it again Kai Kosayer is not the next Larry Bird... Relax.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well a kid with a Duquesne, Sacred Heart and Bryant offer is possibly the next Larry Bird, so I'd say no room for Sid.
Well Bird went to Indiana State so I guess there is Some precedent LOL

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The whole "next Larry Bird" thing is funny b/c those types of things always are on the kids' HL reels, and they're usually ridiculous.

I know Bird went to Indiana State, which is not a basketball powerhouse - people don't need to keep pointing that out.

However, he also started at IU, that's the school he choose out of High School, so it's not like he was some unknown. He had offers and also strongly considered Purdue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom