This is Our Super Bowl | The Boneyard

This is Our Super Bowl

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
According to the school up north who has less National Championships (4-1), less conference tournament titles (8-5), and less conference championships (10-9) than us. Let's Gooo!!!

F0lUivx.gif

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
After last years embarrassment, I am not getting my hopes up. They have height at all positions which will be a problem for us in rebounding. Our bigs are going to have to box out very well due to Chuku and Sidibe not being too skilled but being tall and long. We are deeper and more talented at the guard position IMO. Battle and Brissett are going to be a handful. Hoping Howard is still out otherwise that changes a lot. I really like what I'm seeing the first year under Hurley but after last year I'm tempering expectations. We cannot show up and play like we did last year. I'll be there +6 ready to go.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
After last years embarrassment, I am not getting my hopes up. They have height at all positions which will be a problem for us in rebounding. Our bigs are going to have to box out very well due to Chuku and Sidibe not being too skilled but being tall and long. We are deeper and more talented at the guard position IMO. Battle and Brissett are going to be a handful. Hoping Howard is still out otherwise that changes a lot. I really like what I'm seeing the first year under Hurley but after last year I'm tempering expectations. We cannot show up and play like we did last year. I'll be there +6 ready to go.
What about the year before?
Almost same type of lineups etc and I remember CV pulling out the victory - Cuse had a really deep team that year
Lets wait and see Thursday

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What about the year before?
Almost same type of lineups etc and I remember CV pulling out the victory - Cuse had a really deep team that year
Lets wait and see Thursday
What about it? It was much closer and we at least showed up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom