This is fun! | The Boneyard

This is fun!

Reaction Score
I have not posted in years, but have enjoyed keeping up with this Board nonetheless. I cannot remember a more interesting time to be UCONN WBB fan. This is great and the BY has been as good as ever. Maybe it is because it seems so much more interesting when we are not preordained to dominate. Several of you all have been spot on for me about Christyn and the nature of this team. She is special and unique and the dynamic of the top six has been really fun to watch. I imagine we will be comparing Christyn to Maya, DT and BS in a few years. Among other great things to appreciate, we get to savor perhaps the most underrated superstar we have had at UCONN - NC. Foul problems notwithstanding, she was awesome on Sunday and has had an incredible career to date. I just wanted to post once more to say how much I appreciate your very interesting banter and analysis.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I have not posted in years, but have enjoyed keeping up with this Board nonetheless. I cannot remember a more interesting time to be UCONN WBB fan. This is great and the BY has been as good as ever. Maybe it is because it seems so much more interesting when we are not preordained to dominate. Several of you all have been spot on for me about Christyn and the nature of this team. She is special and unique and the dynamic of the top six has been really fun to watch. I imagine we will be comparing Christyn to Maya, DT and BS in a few years. Among other great things to appreciate, we get to savor perhaps the most underrated superstar we have had at UCONN - NC. Foul problems notwithstanding, she was awesome on Sunday and has had an incredible career to date. I just wanted to post once more to say how much I appreciate your very interesting banter and analysis.

Don't be a stranger. We can always use a good Laugh. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom