this is currently the largest losing streak in 30 years but... | The Boneyard

this is currently the largest losing streak in 30 years but...

what number of losses will be their largest losing streak in the next 30 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
This is a steak that will never be broken. It was beyond impressive. I hope the next steak goes for 25 years, but with the parity in women’s basketball we’ll probably be doing well to get to five years. But with the talent coming in, who knows?

Reaction Score
Geno and Chris won't be coaching another 30 years. I feel sorry for the coach that has to fill those shoes. Probably will have a losing streak even longer than 3 games at some point in the next 30 years.

Reaction Score
Geno and Chris won't be coaching another 30 years. I feel sorry for the coach that has to fill those shoes. Probably will have a losing streak even longer than 3 games at some point in the next 30 years.
Amen!
Records, typically, are meant to be broken. There ARE records with Geno/CD's teams that--because of Women excelling as they have, shall be broken. But the number of Final 4th's for a single school, the number of NC, probably shall remain as they stand--until the rules change to make NC' or FF attendance easier to make.
The NEXT coach that fills CD/Geno's seat --is the hardest job, following a PAIR of legends.

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
We will start a streak in the other direction today!

Reaction Score
They might not even be coaching another 3 years never mind 30.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom