This is a good team | The Boneyard

This is a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They just have to find their identity. I'm frustrated like everyone else. Somebody on this team needs to be a leader, real fast.

I'm confident they'll get it right and get to the ncaa. These kids have to step up and be masters of their own destiny.

It's just about growing up and being men

Reaction Score
They just have to find their identity. I'm frustrated like everyone else. Somebody on this team needs to be a leader, real fast.

I'm confident they'll get it right and get to the ncaa. These kids have to step up and be masters of their own destiny.

too soon for folks to be jumping off a bridge. Hamilton will score from the get go. Adams will be starting at the PG spot. We make a deep run in March and end up in Houston. Right now it is not pretty. In time, in time.

Reaction Score
Id play Daniel Hamilton as the same as Lebron does. Hes the guy--hes the playmaker/PG. Everything goes through him. Then we need to chop up the D--change it up all game. Press and trap man to man zone --this will help us GREATLY. Lastly move Adams to starting 2 guard and use Gibbs as a high caliber 6th man.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should play zone, it seems like man to man is not working right now

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

I hope you're right, and I hope I'm eating crow

nothing would make me happier

Reaction Score
I completely agree. If you take a step back and really look at the season to this point, they've been playing absolutely abysmal basketball for LONG stretches of games, and yet their losses are by an average of about 5 points. That speaks to just how great this team can be. Once they start to figure it out, we're looking at a team that can beat anyone on any given night.

Reaction Score
It seems as though a go to guy hasn't emerged, a kemba, shabazz or boat guy that's willing to put it on his shoulders and be the guy. Hamilton needs to embrace that role, he's not a selfish guy, he looks to pass to the open man. He can dominate

As far as the uncontested dunks, was that cause of foul trouble?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Their experiments with zone generally lead to an uncontested dunk.
Agreed. They allow entry passes and penetration too easily, but zone isn't our thing.

Reaction Score

Yep, right now the sum is less than the total of the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom