This is a good team | The Boneyard

This is a good team

Reaction Score
Down big. Your potential Big East POTY gets hurt and clearly can't shoot the ball; continues to impact the game more than pretty much anyone else. Except for:

Tyler Polley. Second game in a row that someone on the roster shows up and drops 20+

Impressive game. Impressive team.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Down big. Your potential Big East POTY gets hurt and clearly can't shoot the ball; continues to impact the game more than pretty much anyone else. Except for:

Tyler Polley. Second game in a row that someone on the roster shows up and drops 20+

This is a character building win. Really should help us going forward. They know what it takes now.

Reaction Score
I was super critical and will gladly eat crow. Tyler Phommachanh showed what he did before he was injured. The defense was great. Not to take anything away from this but we need this offense to be tweaked. Polley won’t do this every night. But I liked what DH did with getting him
shots, that offense looked creative and cohesive.

Reaction Score
I was super critical and will gladly eat crow. Tyler Phommachanh showed what he did before he was injured. The defense was great. Not to take anything away from this but we need this offense to be tweaked. Polley won’t do this every night. But I liked what DH did with getting him
shots, that offense looked creative and cohesive.
this reminded me of the game right before he got hurt. He stopped thinking too much and took that game over. Hopefully he builds confidence off of this and the switch has flipped for good.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

The only critique I'll offer: Whaley was the clear 2nd best player in this game.

Reaction Score
This win did wonders for this teams confidence. Now they know what they are capable of. Not so long ago we fold there and lose by 30. Danny has changed the culture.
Exactly, you can just see it in the way they were playing. They gave everything they had, and more, played 110%.

Reaction Score
Bouk will always show up when healthy. These wins are great for the rest of the team to be there when it matters. kemba needed lamb and shabazz. Shabazz needed Daniels and boatright. Bouk needs two and Polley is def one. Who is second? Martin?

Reaction Score
The only critique I'll offer: Whaley was the clear 2nd best player in this game.
In terms of play? Yes. For sure. In terms of overall impact? I think it's close. Bouknight played his butt off when he came back in. He didn't score but he was impacting the game in so many ways. I was really impressed. There's a good argument for either of them. Let's just be happy we can even have that discussion lol

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This game and the Creighton game seem to show on this crazy year that when two teams are relatively equal, if one team has had a long layoff and then plays a team that’s been playing more regularly, it can take a while to find rhythm. Very nice win.

Reaction Score
Can’t go without saying - when the starters game back into the game after that hodge podge reserve lineup sparked the run, they didn’t miss a beat.

Kudos to them for staying ready when their numbers were called - sign of maturity.

Reaction Score
Bouknight
Martin and Carlton
Polley and Whaley tonight.

Different guys stepping up winning games. Bench depth won tonight and will win us more games going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom