This Is a Big Week | The Boneyard

This Is a Big Week

Reaction Score
Is akok still visiting Georgetown this weekend?

Reaction Score
As an aside, one of our kids we know well was offered a lot of money to go to Georgetown! I was shocked. It was under JT3 near the end. I know tons of schools pay, especially $EC schools and NC $tate types that have no business getting who they get. I guess I was surprised since GTown has such great academics historically, but it is college hoops!

Reaction Score
1538776344466.png

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What is Wahab's height? I'm seeing 6'9"-6'11".

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Mitchell’s OV has ended. Up next Akok Akok and Wahab. HUUUGGGEEEE Weekend

Reaction Score
If Hurley accepts the first good big (say Mitchel) that is willing to commit and I’m sure he would, what is he telling the others that have shown interest about to visit or does that automatically X them out? Since we already have 1 quality big developing on the team isn’t this about potential playing time to these kids? The first one to commit is the one to get the spot and that all but eliminates the others correct?

Reaction Score
If Hurley accepts the first good big (say Mitchel) that is willing to commit and I’m sure he would, what is he telling the others that have shown interest about to visit or does that automatically X them out? Since we already have 1 quality big developing on the team isn’t this about potential playing time to these kids? The first one to commit is the one to get the spot and that all but eliminates the others correct?
We have one of the weakest frontcourts in the country, we certainly aren't scaring any kids away over a lack of playing time.

Reaction Score

It’s Mitchell-Wahab, with the first to verbal in the staff’s timeline (unless things change and someone tells them directly they’re no longer part of their recruitment, but that hasn’t happened), and Akok is kind of a stand-alone. If all that goes perfectly, that’s four commits. Achiuwa and Cockburn are taking a slower path to their recruitments. If both wait until Spring, the staff will have a better sense of the roster and if anyone is leaving early. If an earlier commit is really concerned about playing time, the staff will have the chance to make the pitch about how they all fit.

Reaction Score
If Mitchell, Ako k and wahab were to commit, that thing we can't speculate on would happen and there would be room for Precious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom