This has been the best weekend in 5 years | The Boneyard

This has been the best weekend in 5 years

Reaction Score
(Sports wise that is)

Oh man!

The thought of playing ball in a league with 6 of 9 original BE members. Life is good. BC & Pitt, outside a few good years no big impact on BE legacy. Syracuse will find a way to get back in the fun. This is going to be AWESOME.

Football? I’ll bet (hope) they’re working their butts off to land in the MAC. Ideal situation. We could become competitive there soon. If we became a powerhouse there who gives a crap about P5 (except for the money). Today feels a lot better as a UConn fan than a Rutgers fan could ever enjoy.

This admin has served us well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
(Sports wise that is)

Oh man!

The thought of playing ball in a league with 6 of 9 original BE members. Life is good. BC & Pitt, outside a few good years no big impact on BE legacy. Syracuse will find a way to get back in the fun. This is going to be AWESOME.

Football? I’ll bet (hope) they’re working their butts off to land in the MAC. Ideal situation. We could become competitive there soon. If we became a powerhouse there who gives a crap about P5 (except for the money). Today feels a lot better as a UConn fan than a Rutgers fan could ever enjoy.

This admin has served us well.

The original Big East had 7 teams and Pitt wasn’t one of them.

Neither was Villanova.

They have 5 of the original 7. SJU/GTown/UConn/SHU/PC

BC and Cuse be gone.

Reaction Score
The original Big East had 7 teams and Pitt wasn’t one of them.

Neither was Villanova.

They have 5 of the original 7. SJU/GTown/UConn/SHU/PC

BC and Cuse be gone.
I know Whaler. I went to UConn then. When you think about those early days you think of the 9. Us and the Hall hanging in the cellar. Hoping to knock off a biggie.

Even though we were bad, watching hoops was the best. We built respect and recognition with a mediocre 1aa football team.

Biggest claim to fame was a Grambling asst coach tackling one of our players on a touchdown run.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom