this blows but... | The Boneyard

this blows but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
just win the freakin tourney! Ok guys. Can you do that? I am counting on cinci getting knocked out by ecu so we will play that evil Houston team. Can we just do that? I am not in full panic mode mainly because of what we have coming in but losing with no SMU in the AAC tour may get coaches seat a little warm for next year. Don't want it to happen but we would be feeling a lot different about him and the program if he hadn't masterminded that last championship and we could have chalked this whole mess up to sanctions and Ollie still learning. Just saying.

Reaction Score
just win the freakin tourney! Ok guys. Can you do that? I am counting on cinci getting knocked out by ecu so we will play that evil Houston team. Can we just do that? I am not in full panic mode mainly because of what we have coming in but losing with no SMU in the AAC tour may get coaches seat a little warm for next year. Don't want it to happen but we would be feeling a lot different about him and the program if he hadn't masterminded that last championship and we could have chalked this whole mess up to sanctions and Ollie still learning. Just saying.

We won't win the AAC tourney without any heart

Reaction Score
Thats what people were saying last year. The fact that it was in Hartford last year had people thinking that was a good "Plan B". Lets put it this way, I dont want to be in a position where we need to win the AAC Tournament as our only hope to make the NCAA Tournament.

Reaction Score
Many die hard fans are now skeptical of us being able to win many games even if we become Tournament bound. We are losing to marginal/decent teams too often. We have till the end of the month to get this thing right, by February it 'will be what it will be'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom