Think the program is officially back. | The Boneyard

Think the program is officially back.

Reaction Score
Gor up this morning and was watching College Game Day. Our own UCONN Huskies and Jim Mora got a very brief but very positive mention. GO UCONN!!!!
I will not lie, I hoped for 4 wins this year. I mean even a year ago our boys were being routed by very bad teams. Nice turnaround.

Reaction Score
There are no words to describe the atmosphere, game performance and outcomes with Mora-most importantly, it feels like the best is yet to come. I watched the interview with him after the game and he refused to concede using the word success for this season. How amazing is that. Disco would have been throwing out how many other FBS programs are calling him. which leads me to thought that keeps me up at night-Mora’s phone ringing At season’s end. Benedict better step up and give this guy his financial and pr due when this season is over. This was even mentioned on broadcast last night in waning moments. The only news I want to hear about whenever this season ends is portal transfers and potential recruits.

Reaction Score
Me too... I know Connecticut is not a Snow skiing area like Idaho, but I hope he'll stay for 15 years...
He can go to Vermont or New Hampshire to ski. Hop a flight to Europe ski the Alps he has the money.

Reaction Score
I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Mora this afternoon, albeit briefly. We were both purchasing a beer at the same time while at the UConn hockey game at XL. What a nice, engaging guy. It's easy to understand why his players respond to him.

Reaction Score
Mora seems like such a related person. He's genuine and attentive. Total promoter of the program and you can the players absolutely bought into his system right away. Every aspect of this team in night and day better since he took over. I feel like he alone single handedly changed the narrative of the program. This is the kind of coach, had we hired him in 2011 (theoretically speaking of course), would have made UConn a perennial top 25 team. Probably would have gotten the invite to the ACC of Pitt too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom