Things I (and you?) didn't know | The Boneyard

Things I (and you?) didn't know

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
UConn women overcome sluggish start, roll to 95th win in a row
"When Samuelson hit a 3-pointer with 7:37 left in the third quarter, it was the 150th of her career. Samuelson did it in her 57th career game matching the mark for fewest games needed to reach with milestone with fellow Mater Dei (Calif.) High School alum Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis. The 3-pointer also enabled Samuelson and Napheesa Collier to have to most combined points for any UConn teammates through the first 20 games of the season. The previous mark was 788 points set by Maya Moore and Tiffany Hayes during the 2010-11 season. Samuelson also matched Wendy Davis for the most 3-pointers (72) through 20 games in program history."

wow, she is in rarefied air right now. KML and WD are not only the two best 3pt shooters UCONN has had, but two of the best the nation has seen. For Lou to have matched these two greats in that statistic thus far sure brings promising hope for the remainder of this season, and...wait for it....two more seasons to come!

P.S. It feels like every game UCONN plays there is another milestone....extend the streak, 1000 pt club, triple-double, most points in X many games, etc.

Embarrassment of riches, I say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom