They need to shut down the web | The Boneyard

They need to shut down the web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
or at least twitter, just for a day, send Fishy, Carl and Prankster with baseball bats to where ever the hell twitters servers are and let them go to town. This is insane and driving me crazy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i know fishy is like 6'5 260 and carl will bring the navy but i'm missing the prankster ref? what makes him bad ass? i have read him for a while and hes cool beans but maybe i never picked up on his bad ass trait?

Reaction Score
The Louisville fans can all go back to CUSA. Sick of them.

Reaction Score
i know fishy is like 6'5 260 and carl will bring the navy but i'm missing the prankster ref? what makes him bad ass? i have read him for a while and hes cool beans but maybe i never picked up on his bad ass trait?

They could never get in the door or without Prank, although twitter is probably still run from some guys grandma's garage out in Fresno. Every company started from some garage and I haven't seen an IPO for twitter yet.

Just think of Prank as Murdock from the A Team, he's crazy, but he always got them to where ever they went.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The Louisville fans can all go back to CUSA. Sick of them.

no no no, they are the new big east. thats the best part of all of this.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
i know fishy is like 6'5 260 and carl will bring the navy

I had to laugh at this. I still can't get over the Navy posts. My favorite was a mention of having the BE meetings on a naval ship.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I had to laugh at this. I still can't get over the Navy posts. My favorite was a mention of having the BE meetings on a naval ship.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

one of my lifetime memories will be picturing in my head johnny marinate on a navy deck with the wind blowing a meetball off his plate trying to talk to the bball schools about what fball is. i remmeber that was the picture in my head when reading that gret carl post. it was a all time great imho. lmfao for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom