They Keep Pulling Me Back In

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
g6m0rhy.gif

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Going back to @Deepster thread from last night.

This season is like a bad date that you keep thinking is a dud. And then you go to the bar, look back at her and see the back of her sweater rising up just above her pant line. Just a bit of skin to get your attention. You come back rejuvenated and conversation turns to a dud. Back to trying to end the date. And then she catches your eyes and flashes a smile. Dates back on. You get the rest.

Reaction Score

This season is like a bad date that you keep thinking is a dud. And then you go to the bar, look back at her and see the back of her sweater rising up just above her pant line. Just a bit of skin to get your attention. You come back rejuvenated and conversation turns to a dud. Back to trying to end the date. And then she catches your eyes and flashes a smile. Dates back on. You get the rest.

Did you ever doubt March Purvis though? Shame on you.

Reaction Score
2 wins and it's if none of this nightmarish season happened. I would much rather face SMU over Cinci but so be it.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
̶I̶f̶ ̶ when we win tonight, I'm all on board for reliving 2010!

Reaction Score

Yeah. If I hang in there eventually I'm getting **cked.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Never pull out early!!
Can't agree. One of my stupid friends, of which there are many, used what he called the Amtrak method of birth control in high school, "Always pull out on time". In that instance, early is a heck of a lot better than late.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom