They have me no matter what.... | The Boneyard

They have me no matter what....

Reaction Score
Like a family member I'll be there to my last breath. We've had extreme high times, extreme low times and mediocre times. I have watched 99% of the games since the late 80's...what am I doing, I could have built a pyramid with those endless hours. Oh well, who needs a pyramid.

The depths of the AAC were much more hopeless than a loss to SJ playing in the BE again even though we totally screwed it up. The team is mediocre without Bouk no question but even without him they can play and coach better than today. When we have Bouk, confident Akok & Jackson at full strength we can compete with most teams in the country imo.

So all is not lost, in a month this loss wil be a mere blip I hope as we are cruising to a NCAA tourney birth. If that doesn't happen I'll still be there but I think we'll make the tourney this year and at full strength make some noise.

Reaction Score
We are 7-2 with those two losses by a combined 6 points. You are 100% correct when you say the depths of the AAC were way worse than a 4 point loss to St John’s. Was today a bad loss? No question about it. But, there is no denying how far we have come since the last couple years of the KO era, and even the first year of the Hurley era. Those losses were really bad losses. Im talking losses upwards of 15-20 points. Last year, and this year so far, that has not been the case. We need Bouknight back. Its not a realistic expectation to think we can rip through the Big East schedule without a top 15 NBA Draft pick. We did a good job treading water so far, but today, the ship sunk.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom