They Are the Adults In The Room | The Boneyard

They Are the Adults In The Room

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Oh @BroadwayVa it's love fest time for our gal Kia.

"Her value in the march toward March is immeasurable, as is the value of fellow senior Gabby Williams. They are the adults in the room."

"Nurse leads the nation in 3-point shooting percentage, 50 on the dot, having made 47 of 94 attempts. Last season as a junior, Nurse, of Hamilton, Ontario, made 73 of 158 3-pointers (46.2 percent). If she takes a pass in the corner and has just a moment to breathe and set, forget it, she doesn't miss that shot. Just like she doesn't miss an assignment, or the importance of finding ways to pull and push a team in search of perfection."

"Every coach wishes every player would be so predictable in these ways. Nurse has grown into one of the best leaders in UConn history, beloved in Canada for her basketball accomplishments (a spot on the 2016 Olympic team among them) and now in Storrs for her performances in 128 games (125 starts). She has 224 career 3-pointers, tied with Mel Thomas for ninth all-time at UConn."

PS. " Samuelson will be a game-time decision."

Kia Nurse Provides The Push UConn Needs, Earns Praise From Auriemma Heading Into Memphis Matchup

Reaction Score
. Rocky--Superb. Boston Canuck--you are preaching to KIA's choir
Rocky--I know I shouldn't--but damn me for this: We have KIA for such a short time longer. If you, I, Canuck, or all the KIA Uconn lovers wrote a Thread on the love we felt and feel for this super great, nice, tough, great woman--we would never write too much to honor what she means to us.
Don't stop Rocky, Don't stop. More more more..

PS---if being an adult means I can't be awfully silly over KIA---I'm never going there.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Yikes, and I got zapped for a innocent pun about Lou's injured eye being "pretty shut". :confused:

Reaction Score
I really enjoy watching Kia play ... She is the toughest , hardest working , most consistent player this year...her value to the team as a player, leader, and teammate should not be underestimated..my kind of ball player!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom