They actually looked like they gave up today | The Boneyard

They actually looked like they gave up today

Reaction Score
They really mailed it in today, sadly on senior day at home. The kids looked like they did not want to be out there, even when coming out down 10 to start the second half. Cincy barely broke a sweat. I would not be shocked to see this continue into the first round on thurs. leading to a very ugly game and perhaps even a loss. but today, injuries or not the kids just did not show up to try and make it a game vs. cincy.

This is the first time I can say the kids looked like they want the season to be over.

Reaction Score
Ollie said after the game that Adams almost didn't play today, and really is limping out there. Without Adams, you have no point guard. I don't think this team is mailing it in. This team is basically down 4 starters. Nothing we can do but move onto next year and get healthy. I understand people being upset with Ollie for the last couple of years. Last year's team should have been Top 20 all year. But this year...when you lose your best players, there really isn't much you can do .

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Ollie said after the game that Adams almost didn't play today, and really is limping out there. Without Adams, you have no point guard. I don't think this team is mailing it in. This team is basically down 4 starters. Nothing we can do but move onto next year and get healthy. I understand people being upset with Ollie for the last couple of years. Last year's team should have been Top 20 all year. But this year...when you lose your best players, there really isn't much you can do .

Reaction Score
Even in the games with 6 players I saw more hustle. I saw very very little hustle today. Barely any. hustle can help to overcome at least some burdens plus being pumped for senior day, which they did not seem to be by 5 minutes into the game.

Reaction Score

If that's the case, than it was foolish to play him.

Seriously. We need to know this team. Uconn without a 100% Adams was going to lose. Ollie knows that. Sit him, and hope he's 100% for the tournament. He shouldn't have played at all this week. Hopefully it didn't set him back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom