These two in Seattle look familiar

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
C4MIQQKUkAAXGNT.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think their mascot would make a good post. :rolleyes: Think outside the box.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And I think Breanna has gained a little weight. She's not a beanpole any longer. I hope this helps her in the post.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
And I think Breanna has gained a little weight. She's not a beanpole any longer. I hope this helps her in the post.
high on the hog... eating good and not cafeteria food

Reaction Score
Of all the admirable qualities UConn WCBB recruits under Geno and Chris seem to have in common, perhaps the most refreshing is a sense of humor. They all seem to be ready for a laugh. Stephanie Dolson comes to mind as the quintessential UConn cutup. Players run the gamut from wry to zany, which is not something one expects from such high-achievers. In interviews they are invariably disarming, honest (well, carefully tactful sometimes) and witty.

Kara Wolters and Rebecca Lobo regularly crack me up. Meghan Pattyson is can be a riot - I love her understatements. Geno's interviews with ex-players are always loaded with jabs back and forth.

And the coaching staff has proven they can take a joke or make a joke, as well. Geno's interviews with ex-players are often hilarious.

Maybe it's born of a need to escape the pressures of UConn WCBB.

Then again, maybe they're just funny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom