These Kansas scouting threads are useless. | The Boneyard

These Kansas scouting threads are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's what you need to know:

KansasResult2-620x344.jpg

And here is a map of Heinz ketchup use, per capita, by state:

cnbc-heinzketchup.png

Those hayseeds are too busy dodging cyclones to know that Trump is going to win and win and win and keep winning and it's going to be great. I mean, really great. And look....they barely use ANY ketchup. They probably like stuff like Miracle Whip on their sandwiches....you know, when they're on their way to those churches where the people dance around speaking in tongues and letting themselves get bit by snakes.

I don't have a single shred of doubt in my brilliant mind that they're going down Saturday.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Kansas is disconnected from reality. Tomorrow they will get some reality thrown in their faces.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You've got to be kidding me with this team, Kansas. It's really something, what they're trying to feed us. I mean, this Perry Ellis guy...just look at him! He's clearly way too old to be playing college ball. In fact, an EXTREMELY credible source has called my office and told me that Perry Ellis' birth certificate is a fraud. I'm going to send investigators to Kansas to find out the truth. These are going to be the best investigators, really great.

It's obvious what's going on here, right? Kansas...let me tell you about Kansas. When they're sending their fans into the arena, they're not sending their best, OK? They're sending people with problems, and bringing their problems to us. They're bringing crystal meth, they're bringing high-fructose corn syrup. Some, I assume, are good people (@HuskyHawk).

Actually, Bill Self came up to me looking to get me to give him some of my tickets to the game for his family on Saturday. I love Bill Self, he's great. Really great. But are you kidding Bill? You think I'm just gonna give them away? I told him we could make a deal, but I wouldn't give them away. We'll make a deal, and it'll be a great deal. The best deal. Because everyone knows I make great deals, OK?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You've got to be kidding me with this team, Kansas. It's really something, what they're trying to feed us. I mean, this Perry Ellis guy...just look at him! He's clearly way too old to be playing college ball. In fact, an EXTREMELY credible source has called my office and told me that Perry Ellis' birth certificate is a fraud. I'm going to send investigators to Kansas to find out the truth. These are going to be the best investigators, really great.

It's obvious what's going on here, right? Kansas...let me tell you about Kansas. When they're sending their fans into the arena, they're not sending their best, OK? They're sending people with problems, and bringing their problems to us. They're bringing crystal meth, they're bringing high-fructose corn syrup. Some, I assume, are good people (@HuskyHawk).

Actually, Bill Self came up to me looking to get me to give him some of my tickets to the game for his family on Saturday. I love Bill Self, he's great. Really great. But are you kidding Bill? You think I'm just gonna give them away? I told him we could make a deal, but I wouldn't give them away. We'll make a deal, and it'll be a great deal. The best deal. Because everyone knows I make great deals, OK?

I really need to avoid this particular thread. ;) Once we are in the Big XII, I'll gladly meet you guys in Lawrence at the Free State Brewery.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I really need to avoid this particular thread. ;) Once we are in the Big XII, I'll gladly meet you guys in Lawrence at the Free State Brewery.
The B!G will reward UConn for beating Kansas until UConn beats MSU! Then the SEC will reward UConn until UConn beats Kentucky. Face it we are DOOOOMED!!!!!!! forever to be an American. So:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't think I want know what they use for ketchup out west if it's not heinz.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't think I want know what they use for ketchup out west if it's not heinz.
Store brand ketchup. Probably spelled catsup on the label. What losers use, it's a disaster.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you people insane? We're doomed!
Terrified.jpg

I have never known terror like this in my entire life. After dismantling UConn, Kansas will systematically hunt each one of us down. Morrison was right. This is the end!

Last edited:

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Not sure what basketball you guys are watching, Kansas is going to wipe the floor with UConn tomorrow. Doomed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Store brand ketchup. Probably spelled catsup on the label. What losers use, it's a disaster.

nah, hayseeds probably use Ragu.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
ovnWTmBruAlR.png%7Ec200

I have no idea what the above pic means but its a Husky and says tornado.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Cd26Av9VIAEPHE4.jpg

Self: "Hi, I'm Toupee Bill and I'm a legend."
KO: "Yeah, well tomorrow your new middle name will be PeesHim."
Joe D: "That gas station barbecue ain't sittin' well. Clear the way, fellas!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online