There's only ONE WAY to get prepped for DePaul | The Boneyard

There's only ONE WAY to get prepped for DePaul

Reaction Score
I was relieved that tomorrow's game is in Chicago, far from the blizzard, however, Chicago has a winter storm alert for tonight. Hope the team is there already. Would hate to fly into that.

1643393768877.png

Reaction Score
This interview brought back so many good memories. I went back and watched some highlights of the run, and man KO, Bazz, Boat, Giffey, and Daniels were masterful.

Reaction Score
Imagine Boat on this team. We would be UNSTOPPABLE.

Reaction Score
And that's with a Ryan Boatright podcast. New Episode dropped (two days ago, my bad)

Youtube

Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/30Nnl1r

Thinking about everything that happened after his freshman season, you mentioned coming up short in the tournament + NCAA ban, we also had Calhoun retiring and I believe the looming big AAC disaster. So much going on, so happy he stuck it out.

Reaction Score
BY seems more loyal to him than he was to UConn, bailing out before the NIT in his senior year.

Reaction Score
Rob...great interview...Boat is a VERY impressive dude..Kudos to him....his hard work paid off.

Reaction Score
BY seems more loyal to him than he was to UConn, bailing out before the NIT in his senior year.
Did you watch the interview? Do you remember how he chose to stay at UConn despite the fact they couldn't play for a postseason in his sophomore year? Do you remember how he played his butt for 4 seasons and played extremely well and gave it all for the university? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more loyal than RB and that was apparent during his time in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Great episode! Sounded like he was great to interview.

Did you watch the interview? Do you remember how he chose to stay at UConn despite the fact they couldn't play for a postseason in his sophomore year? Do you remember how he played his butt for 4 seasons and played extremely well and gave it all for the university? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more loyal than RB and that was apparent during his time in Storrs.

Also, he was injured for that NIT game right? I think he had an ankle injury in the second half of the AAC championship game. Think we had a great chance to win that game if Boat didn't get hurt.

Edit: it was his shoulder that he injured, not ankle

Reaction Score

Honestly comments like the one you responded to don’t deserve a response - especially a reasonable one such as yours. Best to leave that comment die without any interaction other than dislikes. Boat was an all timer, and anyone questioning where his loyalties lie is an idiot

Reaction Score

I'll add, don't blame him for not playing in the NIT. I believe his ankle was messed up and he needed to get ready for the nba combines and summer league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom