There will be more ACC and Big Ten teams in future FF's | The Boneyard

There will be more ACC and Big Ten teams in future FF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that the Big East has been blown to smithereens that is. This year alone, two teams that played this year in the Big East(neither a basketball only I might add). Have to figure a Big East team is the odds on favorite to win it all, over the the other two participants. The Big East teams in the Final Four blew out a vaunted Big Ten and ACC team on their way there (and a Big East basketball only). To it's dying day, The Big East was THE BEST BASKETBALL conference, in a year when the Big Ten was supposedly "the best". Take note Big Ten, those two teams are headed to the ACC. You still have a shot at the undisputed king of Big East basketball ;).

That said, Go Wichita State!

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm jumping on the Wichita St. band wagon. If UConn can't then let Cinderella. How are they in football? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I've heard they're planning on bringing it back. Let's add them.

Reaction Score
LOL!! Lets not give the doomsayers any more fuel. There's enough negativity going on around here already. The only thing that's gonna snap the fans out of this funk and increase the fan base is a good ole fashioned winning streak.

Reaction Score
This is probably the worst outcome for the final four that I could've imagined. Going into the tourney, I couldn't stomach the idea of Louisville, Duke, or (worst of all) Syracuse winning it all. And Louisville basically has a gimme to get to the championship game.

I'm just hoping at least one of them lose, so I at least have someone to root for in the last game.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have no issue with Ville winning it all. They're still stuck with us next year and I look forward to those games (especially since Siva will no longer be around).

Cuse, OTOH, can suck balls.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
The only good thing about Louisville and 'Cuse in the final four is the running total Palatine has been posting. That being said... go Wichita State.... or Michigan. I never really had anything against Beilein.

Reaction Score
I loved the way Beilien coached the old Gansey - pittsnoogle teams, and find myself rooting for Michigan because of it

Reaction Score
There may be more B1G in the FF, but Rutgers still won't make the tournament.

Reaction Score
Karma, luck, fill the blank mystical force demands a Big East Team win this tourney. Just so we always remember the crime committed against sports fans with the destruction of Beast. I am cool with L'ville winning it all. Sara winning would be a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom