There is no one we will all agree with - no one | The Boneyard

There is no one we will all agree with - no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Even if Belichick held a press conference to retire from pats and say he wanted to lead us to the big 10 over the next 10-15 years - and I am not a pats fan - there would be talk of lack of recruiting experience and more.

If Saban wanted to move to CT to be closer to an Internet mistress he has fallen for and wanted the job here there would be talk of his non NE recruiting ties and more - don't like his offense - he doesn't give info to press and more.

If pop Warner awakened from the grave his lack of current offense and more would rile many.

I can't wait for the 24 hours after the announcement - which may not be made by WM - will be interesting.

Would love to know what we are telling agents/candidates.

Are we telling them we are close to B10 invite or let's get an AAC championship or two?

What is the budget for asst coaches? Same?

What will be clause for leaving if not in B10?

Reaction Score
The last thing we need is a retread like Belichick.

Reaction Score
We need to find someone who will be adept at bringing back the wildcat when McCummings is healthy again next year.

Reaction Score
Even if Belichick held a press conference to retire from pats and say he wanted to lead us to the big 10 over the next 10-15 years - and I am not a pats fan - there would be talk of lack of recruiting experience and more.

If Saban wanted to move to CT to be closer to an Internet mistress he has fallen for and wanted the job here there would be talk of his non NE recruiting ties and more - don't like his offense - he doesn't give info to press and more.

If pop Warner awakened from the grave his lack of current offense and more would rile many.

I can't wait for the 24 hours after the announcement - which may not be made by WM - will be interesting.

Would love to know what we are telling agents/candidates.

Are we telling them we are close to B10 invite or let's get an AAC championship or two?

What is the budget for asst coaches? Same?

What will be clause for leaving if not in B10?

Wait: Saban's fallen for Emily Noonan? Someone's going to be heartbroken.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom