Their is hope | The Boneyard

Their is hope

Reaction Score
Yes we lost, but the team competed and the margin of superiority (at least in my mind) was not that great today. Football comes down to maybe 7 to 10 plays a game and USF had the advantage. A quicker step here or a sound tackle there, or a better thrown ball, or a RB/WR making someone miss was the difference. Give me RE and time and we will be solid. I even think the team finishing out this year with a surprise, if they can keep it together given the string of losses and may show the hoard that better days are in store.

Maybe I'll explain more tomorrow, but I did see rays of hope for the rest of this season.

There or their , yes it should be there, but its late

Reaction Score
Also Mizzou crushed Florida today 45-16. Maybe they really were better than advertised.

We've got lots to fix, but I'm staying cautiously optimistic about the future.

The off-season is long. Very long. Gonna enjoy it for what it's worth and hope the team makes the most of the last 3 games and pulls a surprise (especially in Fenway).

Reaction Score
..........hope the team makes the most of the last 3 games and pulls a surprise (especially in Fenway)........

Yes beating BCU would make this a successful season for me.

Next week will be a tough one, and if BS is dinged up (he has to be with the hits he has taken) I could see HCRE playing Pindell and letting BS get healthy for the BCU game. This year's team is competitive and beating BCU would make it all worthwhile, especially for the seniors who have worked so hard this year.

Reaction Score
If Pindell plays as QB at CF game be ready for some touchdowns (he can score) -- and some interceptions, he has been plagued by them. But there is a chance that UConn could surprise an overly confident Central Florida team.

Reaction Score

Next week will be a tough one, and if BS is dinged up (he has to be with the hits he has taken) I could see HCRE playing Pindell and letting BS get healthy for the BCU game. This year's team is competitive and beating BCU would make it all worthwhile, especially for the seniors who have worked so hard this year.

Amen to that. A BCU upset would make this dark season a whole lot brighter.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Theirs ONE shocker left wait, kinda like the old saying about golf..” takes one shot to bring you back next week”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom