OT: - The wood chipper is back! | The Boneyard

OT: The wood chipper is back!

Reaction Score
First off, I Googled this before posting to make sure I was on topic. My freshman year girlfriend in Ohio, read a book on this and, I, as a Southbury resident (in my college years), remember passing over 84 after hearing of this and thinking how crazy it was. In my earliest memories of the area before my folks moved to Southbury, I remember camping at the Zoar campground years, years prior to hearing this story and oddly enough, listening to Casey Kasum's (sp) top ten to those padded earphones back in the day at the state campsite. So crazy to think this story draws back memories to this day. Man. May everyone have peace in thier life with this today.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Ahh yes, divorce Connecticut style. I always wondered why he cleaned the wood chipper and didn't run a cord of wood after to keep it looking well used.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
1580564737039.png

Reaction Score
Not sure about the judgment of a system that lets a guy out that wood chippers a human. “Yeah, no I’m good, now. My fascination with chopping up bodies was just a passing fancy. I’ve moved on to playing with matchsticks.”

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Not sure about the judgment of a system that lets a guy out that wood chippers a human. “Yeah, no I’m good, now. My fascination with chopping up bodies was just a passing fancy. I’ve moved on to playing with matchsticks.”
He was just fastidious about disposing the evidence.

Reaction Score
Growing up in Newtown, this is what we were known for until Adam Lanza came along. At least we still have Bruce Jenner.

Reaction Score
At least he's 82 now. I don't know many 82 year olds that would be considered too dangerous, but I do agree with your post.

Reaction Score
Nothing like a good wood chipper to get work done.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He was just fastidious about disposing the evidence
Not fastidious enough, as it turns out. You have to admire the forethought of freezing the body pre-chipping, though.

Weird world where all of us read a story about a horrific crime and chuckle about it because this website.

CL82

Reaction Score
At least he's 82 now. I don't know many 82 year olds that would be considered too dangerous, but I do agree with your post.
Under prior sentencing laws you could get "time off for good behavior" in prison. Apparently he was a good enough prisoner, and earned the reduction in sentencing. That is no longer the case.

Reaction Score
Under prior sentencing laws you could get "time off for good behavior" in prison. Apparently he was a good enough prisoner, and earned the reduction in sentencing. That is no longer the case.
Since it is no longer the case, why is its still allowed for him? Grandfathered in? Or was he already released prior to the law change?

CL82

Reaction Score
Since it is no longer the case, why is its still allowed for him? Grandfathered in? Or was he already released prior to the law change?
Grandfathered in. Your sentence is your sentence, so the law at the time sentencing applies.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Ferris Acres Ice Cream > Bruce Jenner.
Believe it or not, despite the great reviews, I’ve never been to Ferris. That will have to change soon. Bruce Jenner was sarcasm, he’s not even Bruce anymore.

Reaction Score
And Fairfield Hills Sanetarium. Too bad that was torn down.
It actually wasn’t. The mental hospital was closed but they use the buildings now for different purposes like town administration offices.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom