The "Where Are They Now" thread - | The Boneyard

The "Where Are They Now" thread -

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
A thread to follow players that have transferred out of the UConn football program.

8/29
  • Tyler Davis TE/Georgia Tech with a 7 yard catch in a 52-14 blowout loss to Clemson.
  • Darren Beavers SLB/Cincy - named a starter / had 3 tackles (2 solo) in a 24-14 win over UCLA <--guess I was wrong about Beavers being useful to an already strong Cincy roster.
  • Michael Tarbutt K/Minn - doesn't look like he played in the 28-21 win over South Dakota ST.
  • Keyion Dixon WR/Eastern Kentucky - 2 catches for 12 yards in 53-7 win over Valpo.
  • Kevin Murphy DL/Louisiana Tech - injured - has not been participating.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A thread to follow players that have transferred out of the UConn football program.

8/29
  • Tyler Davis TE/Georgia Tech with a 7 yard catch in a 52-14 blowout loss to Clemson.
  • Darren Beavers SLB/Cincy - named a starter / had 3 tackles (2 solo) in a 24-14 win over UCLA <--guess I was wrong about Beavers being useful to an already strong Cincy roster.
  • Michael Tarbutt K/Minn - doesn't look like he played in the 28-21 win over South Dakota ST.
Was wondering if they played and how they made out.. how about keyion dixon?? Did he have a game yet? Keep us updated .. interesting to hear if the transfers out are playing and if so how they did..

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Was wondering if they played and how they made out.. how about keyion dixon?? Did he have a game yet? Keep us updated .. interesting to hear if the transfers out are playing and if so how they did..
I updated my post for Dixon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom