The Wesley Watt Lounge | The Boneyard

The Wesley Watt Lounge

Reaction Score
Most of the time we just go past the name under the header on this message board, Wesley Watt. Not everyone knows about Wes. He has been gone for eight years now. He was a kind, soft-spoken man but his eyes always had an energy and there was a subtle, playful smile that danced behind his lips.

Wes was my closest Boneyard friend. We would always tailgate before the spring games and when I came up to the Rent. We traded emails, and we saw some away games together. He always brought a collection of beers, usually from foreign countries, and the occasional tall blonde Hooker (ale, that is).

He was the opposite of me. Everyone liked him. He is still missed.

As the Boneyard ages we have lost a lot folks. And even though we argue and name call, it remains a community for folks who care enough to know the name of every UConn offensive lineman and dumb enough to think its important. Anyway, Wes loved UConn football which makes the space below the header a perfect place for the name of a truly fine person.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Back in those days, Wes and I would talk regularly. UCONN BILL who is my Boneyard best bud, UM Bear Dave- who has passed on. Lots of fun memories about people who really wanted UCONN football to grow and be successful. Thank you Palatine for the post and remembering Wes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom