The value of the biggie | The Boneyard

The value of the biggie

Reaction Score
I love quick guard play and sometimes lament how much a big girl can dominate but watching 6' 9 Han play in Liberty opener I was impressed with her fluidity. Like ONO she isn't muscular and we will see how she holds up over a long season but with her and Kia on the floor (both dropped in 19), things are looking--ahem--up for Liberty. Beefed up ONO may be all we need. Just put CD in charge of her weight, strength program.

Reaction Score
Right on....Olivia is impressive...she appears to be a nice kid and from what I've seen could become a huge inside presence. I think she is bright and will pick up some great things from coaching staff and the weight room. If this comes to be, LOOK OUT!!!!!! Go kids!

Reaction Score
The most important thing that ONO required was PT in Div 1 and experience and teaching during During Div 1 games. Geno gave her as much of that as he deemed positive for the team. Weight is a two edged sword. Some quick players are slowed by the weight, I agree maybe 5 or so pounds of muscle, not just weight, could be an asset. I love every oz.of ONO. Let there be no doubt ONO will be one of the best of the bigs that ever wore a Uconn blue and white.
I feel sorry for Geno: devoid of many,now overloaded with talented players, 2 possible 3 good bigs (both graduates) and guards and wings enough to fly to the moon. PoooooR Geno born with a golden basketball in his hand..

Reaction Score
The most important thing that ONO required was PT in Div 1 and experience and teaching during During Div 1 games. Geno gave her as much of that as he deemed positive for the team. Weight is a two edged sword. Some quick players are slowed by the weight, I agree maybe 5 or so pounds of muscle, not just weight, could be an asset. I love every oz.of ONO. Let there be no doubt ONO will be one of the best of the bigs that ever wore a Uconn blue and white.
I feel sorry for Geno: devoid of many,now overloaded with talented players, 2 possible 3 good bigs (both graduates) and guards and wings enough to fly to the moon. PoooooR Geno born with a golden basketball in his hand..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom