The Ultimate UConn Challenge Bracket | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Ultimate UConn Challenge Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Are people really forgetting how good Donyell Marshall was? Jeez.
If I was filling out my brackets on how important a player was to the overall growth of the program, Donyell would be in my championship game. But I love rashad. On an uncomfortable for everyone else level. The guy came out of the womb shooting. His swag was in the top 5 percentile all time at uconn. (I Don't Pass). And I will argue that he is the most important player in the 04 semi vs. Duke. Without Fish Fry, no ring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is Suh-weeet! I thought about doing this but I figured it was too much effort. Kudos to "Adimeback"

Anyone willing to put the results together?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Taliek Brown vs Tate George is up now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Copied the screen and pasted it in microsoft paint. Then just added the text box feature.
oh, ok. Wasn't sure if I was missing something on the site. Like your final picks. Woulda picked the same. Maybe Kemba over Ray tho only because of 2011.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Ricky Moore is really, really underrated here, for what it's worth. I'd argue that he's the best perimeter defender in the history of the Big East conference, and one of the best "big game" players we ever had. There's no way we win the '96 BET or the '99 national championship without him (he was particularly dominant in the second half vs. Iverson as a freshman).

D

Deleted member 3149

Jerome Dyson was a higher seed than jeremy lamb? What did Jerome EVER do for Uconn besides beating an overrated Texas team. He won 1 postseason game while at th school. Who was it against you may ask? Northeastern. In the NIT. Rome was whack man...huge sellout

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Jerome Dyson was a higher seed than jeremy lamb? What did Jerome EVER do for Uconn besides beating an overrated Texas team. He won 1 postseason game while at th school. Who was it against you may ask? Northeastern. In the NIT. Rome was whack man...huge sellout

Add Dyson to my list of former players I will be apologizing to. Would you mind if I give him your ip address and contact info?

D

Deleted member 3149

Add Dyson to my list of former players I will be apologizing to. Would you mind if I give him your ip address and contact info?
When you apologize to him, tell him I said he was my least favorite Uconn player of all time.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
When you apologize to him, tell him I said he was my least favorite Uconn player of all time.

I am fairly confident your opinion will be far less impressive to him, than it is to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom