The UConn women's soccer team announces the addition of 10 incoming freshman to the class of 2024. | The Boneyard

The UConn women's soccer team announces the addition of 10 incoming freshman to the class of 2024.

Reaction Score

I'm not sure how reliable topdrawersoccer.com recruiting ratings are, but this website has three players in this UConn recruiting class as 3 star recruits (Chloe Landers, Jada Konte, and Natalia Santangelo). I don't know how many 3 star recruits UConn has gotten in recent years, but I'm inclined to think there might be a slight uptick here, although I could be wrong. Another recruit, Lauren Hart, isn't rated at all. She's from Canada, so that may have something to do with that. All the other players in this class are given 2 stars.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure how reliable topdrawersoccer.com recruiting ratings are, but this website has three players in this UConn recruiting class as 3 star recruits (Chloe Landers, Jada Konte, and Natalia Santangelo). I don't know how many 3 star recruits UConn has gotten in recent years, but I'm inclined to think there might be a slight uptick here, although I could be wrong. Another recruit, Lauren Hart, isn't rated at all. She's from Canada, so that may have something to do with that. All the other players in this class are given 2 stars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom