The UConn Saga and The Question | The Boneyard

The UConn Saga and The Question

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Really nice and not 'one of those articles' at all - this about sums it up:
Consequently, UConn presents dominance and vulnerability, a tantalizing combination for foes and fans.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What would the day be without one of these stories/thought pieces about our Huskies and the burning question in WCBB? This one is well written and as it looks back it certainly captures some of DT's magic.

Pots & pans: March Madness this week is all about the shocking upsets
Rocky, I don't know how you find all these articles to link. In my visual, I see a your own "control room" with 10 tv monitors, all viewing various channels with bells and horns going off when UConn WCBB is mentioned. Upon which you shout "eureka!" While twisting your handlebar mustache, smiling devishly....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky, I don't know how you find all these articles to link. In my visual, I see a your own "control room" with 10 tv monitors, all viewing various channels with bells and horns going off when UConn WCBB is mentioned. Upon which you shout "eureka!" While twisting your handlebar mustache, smiling devishly....

I always identified with Snidely Whiplash, it's true.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
"During her time at Storrs, Taurasi made the early baskets that announced that she and her team intended to win, she made the critical baskets that kept surging opponents at bay, and then she made the baskets that sounded the death knell for opponents that eventually succumbed to defeat. Then she’d flash a smile that told her teammates and fans, “It’s our time, baby.”

Classic DT

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"During her time at Storrs, Taurasi made the early baskets that announced that she and her team intended to win, she made the critical baskets that kept surging opponents at bay, and then she made the baskets that sounded the death knell for opponents that eventually succumbed to defeat. Then she’d flash a smile that told her teammates and fans, “It’s our time, baby.”

Classic DT

It is a very very good capture of DT isn't it.

Reaction Score
Short and sweet article. Loved the jazz analogy, especially the mention of Ron Carter. Thanks for finding and posting, Rocky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom