The UConn Football Pod: Key Roster Changes | The Boneyard

The UConn Football Pod: Key Roster Changes

Reaction Score
Thought they might've had a 2022 roster update... but, no... they're putting their personal spin on things.... Worth a quick listen... I just think they've got to earn their credibility though...

Take a listen:

Reaction Score
I agree with them that overall Mora has improved the depth up and down the roster and that in and of itself is an improvement. I also agree that the area this did not happen as much in is DB so that is the biggest concern, out of many question marks with such a large roster turnover, going into this fall. We will likely see opposing quarterbacks light us up again, but hopefully fewer quarterbacks will be able to do that vs. last year.

I could have done without their “build a football wing of the Big East” exercise at the end. I get it that they did it to entertain themselves more than anything, but I’d rather hear serious analysis and conjecture than what they did.

Overall I’ve liked the episodes so far and will continue to listen.

Reaction Score
Thought they might've had a 2022 roster update... but, no... they're putting their personal spin on things.... Worth a quick listen... I just think they've got to earn their credibility though...

Take a listen:

No attack @ktuck911, two here first I don't find 57 minutes a quick listen. Second as you say they have to earn credibility but I would add also behind the mic skills. Constant um's and ah's every 5 / 10 seconds sounds like middle school radio.
I skimmed through it but nothing I could or would tolerate for an hour. Thank you, a good post for some I am sure.

Reaction Score
No attack @ktuck911, two here first I don't find 57 minutes a quick listen. Second as you say they have to earn credibility but I would add also behind the mic skills. Constant um's and ah's every 5 / 10 seconds sounds like middle school radio.
I skimmed through it but nothing I could or would tolerate for an hour. Thank you, a good post for some I am sure.
I was getting a little tired of the ums and ahs too brother....those guys have work to do. But it was about UConn football so had to give it a shot

Reaction Score
That assessment of the team was a buzzkill. It might have been spot-on but I don't like hearing that our D is likely to get lit up again like a California wildfire. It's still July. The players aren't even in camp yet. Let us keep enjoying the Kool-Aid at least until the season starts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom