The UConn Board of Trustees | The Boneyard

The UConn Board of Trustees

Reaction Score
I don't know much of anything about our BoT except that there are 21 members including the Governor and that one of them (Kevin O'Connor) apparently serves as a liaison to the Division of Athletics. Do we know which members support the program and which ones want to see it downgraded or eliminated? Other than the Governor, I only recognize the names of a couple of the members. I've read here that the Chairman supports staying at the FBS level but other than that I have no clue as to where other members stand with regards to UConn football. Anyone have an information on this? Sorry if there is another thread on this somewhere.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't know much of anything about our BoT except that there are 21 members including the Governor and that one of them (Kevin O'Connor) apparently serves as a liaison to the Division of Athletics. Do we know which members support the program and which ones want to see it downgraded or eliminated? Other than the Governor, I only recognize the names of a couple of the members. I've read here that the Chairman supports staying at the FBS level but other than that I have no clue as to where other members stand with regards to UConn football. Anyone have an information on this? Sorry if there is another thread on this somewhere.

Have solid sources suggesting it's 21-0 in favor of getting UConn football better.

Reaction Score
Have solid sources suggesting it's 21-0 in favor of getting UConn football better.

About damn time.. sheesh! Better late than never I guess. They might be noticing finally the next expansion maybe the last expansion. I guess JSilver you’re wrong about the BoT not wanting to invest in football. Hardly believe they’re paying $1.5m this time. Fingers crossed my fellow boneyarders.

Reaction Score
I have no sources, but I know who some of them are and have met a few. Cannot imagine they would not agree with Chin. But that of course does not mean they have money to spend. We shall see, but the state has been running surpluses.

Reaction Score
You do? That would be great. We might need a coach that might be a base of 2 million a year with incentives boosting it more, assistant coaches $1 million plus incentives? Is that to low? I'm not sure...

Reaction Score
You do? That would be great. We might need a coach that might be a base of 2 million a year with incentives boosting it more, assistant coaches $1 million plus incentives? Is that to low? I'm not sure...
The current assistant salary pool is +/- $2m and that is sorely lacking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom