The timing of all this crud still bothers me... | The Boneyard

The timing of all this crud still bothers me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
The major announcement crawling under the screen during the 3rd qtr. of our home opener, with our new prez inaugurated earlier in the day and the nat'l champs being honored on the field? Then to have it all finalized the day before our interim AD was to originally be in place? Uncanny.

Then the more I find out about this Thamel dude who broke the news (and has gone on to trash us on radio, social media and in print), I can't help but wonder if this was a deliberate hit on UConn by all parties involved (ESPN, ACC, SU, Pitt). It all just stinks out loud...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think it was the saucer people, in concert with reverse vampires.

Reaction Score
I don't think it's a conspiracy. You need to chill out. These people aren't that smart.

Pete Thamel is a major league cocksucker though.

Section205

I'm just filled with useless information.
Reaction Score
Right now, these so called journalists, source informants, whatever... know just as much as you, me, or anyone else on this board knows.

Reaction Score
Is ESPN planning to move out of Bristol? They sure do seem to be crapping on UConn lately. If they do this to show no favoritism they need to lighten up on us a bit.

Reaction Score
Is ESPN planning to move out of Bristol? They sure do seem to be crapping on UConn lately. If they do this to show no favoritism they need to lighten up on us a bit.
I live within walking distance, maybe I should go egg their buildings.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I don't think it's a conspiracy. You need to chill out. These people aren't that smart.

Pete Thamel is a major league cocksucker though.

Trust me, ESPN is that smart. Their parent company has been pulling this kind of stuff for decades...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom