The team you want to see UConn face in the tournament | The Boneyard

The team you want to see UConn face in the tournament

Reaction Score
Hoping we play Arizona in the finals. That way I could be pretty much assured of number12 while at the same time my second choice would have massively outplayed expectations and would benefit from the performance by upping their recruiting profile. A win-win! Not holding my breath, of course.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I think UConn-Maryland would be a really entertaining game. Defense vs offense.

My absolute dream game would be UConn facing one of the mid-majors in the finals: Mizzou State, South Dakota, SD State, Gonzaga. Would love Cal Baptist, but they're still not eligible.

Reaction Score
Depending on how the brackets work - my top choice is a FF with USF, DePaul, Marquette, and Uconn. Final would be Uconn v DePaul.
Take that P5! :eek: :cool:
Snooze....

Reaction Score
Tennessee. Always Tennessee.
I'd like to pass on the lady vols. They can go off on a team if they stop thinking and we don't match up well against their guards. Just say'n there are others who can be victimized.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
In no particular order
  1. Tennessee
  2. Arkansas
  3. South Carolina
  4. aTm
  5. NCState
  6. Stanford
Because we play in such a weak conference. Tennessee and SC because they both feel like they should have beat us. Arkansas because the did beat us. aTm because they are the best in the SEC. NCState because they are the best in the ACC and Stanford Because they are the best in the PAC12. Then let them all fear next year!

Reaction Score
Whattsamatter U. I think that would attract the largest audience. Think of the possibilities for syndication, representation of the animal kingdom, and international players on both teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom