The sun will come up | The Boneyard

The sun will come up

Reaction Score
My wife says I am not a morning person, but a pre-dawn person.

Paige did not tear her ACL. Bones heal perfectly. Often soft tissue does not. We know too many players who have torn an ACL (or twice or three times) and must stop playing basketball.

Maybe we lose to UCLA. So what. The sun will rise every day.

We will be fine. Maybe Amari will shine too. We shall see.

I, for one, feel blessed to be a UConn fan.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
For maybe the last year I've carried a tagline on my posts that is a quote from Geno. I think that Geno and the team and the boneyard should maybe think about it.....

“People make too big of a deal over winning and losing. People treat winning and losing as if it’s life and death…Hey, this is a game, man.” – Geno Auriemma

Reaction Score

Paige did not tear her ACL. Bones heal perfectly. Often soft tissue does not. We know too many players who have torn an ACL (or twice or three times) and must stop playing basketball.

Agreed! The main thing is that the problem be fixed! If it takes two or three or even seven or eight, it’s not the end of the world!

sun

Reaction Score
If every loss during the regular season translates into a win during the tourney, then I would be a happy camper.
Maybe "two steps back, one step forward" can eventually be applied to this season.

If "no pain, no gain" applies, then inflict us with more pain please!

Reaction Score

I think we all vented enough about the loss. It's time to move forward and support the team and the coaches on their next game. One of my greatest joys as a fan was having the opportunity of watch them play in the Bahamas. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
For maybe the last year I've carried a tagline on my posts that is a quote from Geno. I think that Geno and the team and the boneyard should maybe think about it.....

“People make too big of a deal over winning and losing. People treat winning and losing as if it’s life and death…Hey, this is a game, man.” – Geno Auriemma
very true but a game for which he has been paid quite handsomely because he has won far more than he has lost.............;)

Reaction Score
I’m watching You’ve Got Mail and the little girl is singing Tomorrow when I saw the thread title LOL

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
The words under my sifaka avatar echo those of the thread title.
They were there long before this season began, and I've no reason to change them today.

Onwards!

O sol nascerá amanhã. = The sun will rise tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom