The Steph/Paige Gundown | The Boneyard

The Steph/Paige Gundown

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Come on Steph, act like you`ve been there before :confused:

I recall the story Diana retells about her missing a shot in Jordans camp and he would not give her the shoes and he let her know it the year after. (I think that is the story but maybe the details are off?)

I think that is a sign of respect that they expect as much from the girls as the guys.

Reaction Score
Move around much, Steph? :rolleyes: Unlike Paige, why did you stay in the same spot, bruh? Besides, your last shot not only hit rim, it rolled around a few times thus throwing off Paige’s last shot. :D

Reaction Score
I recall the story Diana retells about her missing a shot in Jordans camp and he would not give her the shoes and he let her know it the year after. (I think that is the story but maybe the details are off?)

I think that is a sign of respect that they expect as much from the girls as the guys.
Knowing MJ (not personally), if Dee would have made the shot, he would have doubled up. He’s a gambler. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dee was at an MJ camp as a teen. At the end, MJ promised her a pair of shoes if she could make some shot(s). She missed a FT and thought MJ would be generous and give her the shoes regardless. But he said, "No FT, no shoes." The next summer when Dee showed up, the first thing MJ said was, "Hey, how are those FTs going?" Busting her chops!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom