The Standard - Official Trailer | The Boneyard

The Standard - Official Trailer

Reaction Score
I'm so ready for this. A lot of teams r doing this type of thing. It just hits different when it's the Huskies.

Also love the confidence from Geno. This is probably overstating but I wonder if he sees this season as a challenge, like a test of his coaching (no blasphemy)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Information under the trailer

Get an inside look as the Huskies prepare for their 2022-23 season.

Watch full episodes starting this Wednesday on YouTube and UConnHuskies.com

I do like Nika as enforcer.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm so ready for this. A lot of teams r doing this type of thing. It just hits different when it's the Huskies.

Also love the confidence from Geno. This is probably overstating but I wonder if he sees this season as a challenge, like a test of his coaching (no blasphemy)
No, I don't think so. Geno has seen enough of this team in workouts and practice to know what and WHO he has. He's seen and been a part of "jugernaught" teams before. He knows what they look like. He's already come out on record saying he likes what he has and what he sees. In Geno I trust. If HE'S comfortable and confident with this team going into the season, then so am I. Kutztown State in 14 days.
(Bugles blowing the the background) Release the hounds (metaphorically). :)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Release the hounds (metaphorically). :)
When I worked at Oracle after a quota club everyone was provided a recording of the club's highlights including the awards ceremony which Mrs. SVC liken to the Oscars. Everyone was in formal ware, tails and gowns or a fashionable pant suit. One of the quote clubs used Orleans' "You're still the one" as a theme song. Except the words were slightly altered. Instead of "You're still the one" they used "We're still number one." It blended very well and sound like Orleans singing. In any case whenever my team seem to be mentally struggling I would have a regional meeting and play this recording two or three times among other things. The song reinvigorated everyone. The highlights motivated those who were there to really want to return. Those who were not there saw what they missed. These videos really work. Years before Oracle Mrs. SVC and I were convinced to attend an Amway regional sales meeting. OMG! What a pump up show it was! We left fired up about life and our life goals. We did not join Amway but would be sure to get invited annually to one these motivational masterpieces. Mrs. Is not one to get hyped. But at the Oracle and Amway events she got pumped up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The gaunlet has been thrown down. I really like it. Nika really delivers. She's the point on this.
Pun intended?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom