The Standard - Episode 1 | The Boneyard

The Standard - Episode 1

Reaction Score
The new Standard seems to be constant injuries. Maybe that donation from Dr. Smith can go towards improving its strength and conditioning program or maybe they change what they're doing or the staff who's doing it because this is not a good look if recruits start noticing all the injuries that occur..hopefully, this is just a bad break in time for the huskies and not a trend. This is definitely gotta put more pressure on the Uconn bigs to step up, especially Amari and AE...IMHO of course..get well Ice at this rate Uconn is definitely gonna be loaded next year

Reaction Score
I don't think this is a pattern at UConn, and may have little to do with our training regimen. Other than Dorka, who suffered a traumatic wrist injury, the rest seemed to have brought their injuries with them from high school. That's certainly true of Paige, Azzi, Caroline and (I think) Aubrey.

Suppose we could focus on correcting what went wrong in high school. But I suspect Geno is already on top not only of this, but also of discussing these issues with recruits and parents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom