The slow white kid from Shelton | The Boneyard

The slow white kid from Shelton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
who could not run the option is now in his 11th NFL season
He has lasted longer than Matt Leinart,Rex Grossman,Christian Ponder,Andrew Walter,Charlie Fry and David Greene
Amazing what a little determination can do....hiint to HDBD find a kid with heart not necessarily a 4.4 40 time
Cannot measure heart with a stopwatch

Reaction Score
I'm not sure the poster child for recruiting kids that don't have track speed is a top 50 rated, 6'5" gunslinger who'd likely be a 4 star in recruiting today. I thought the thread was going to be about playing the walk-on RB from Shelton. My guess is we'd recruit the modern day version of Dan O.

Reaction Score
The problem is that he spoiled us. I keep yearning for a QB who is 70% of Dan O. Maybe our offensive troubles are the curse of cubby bear

Reaction Score
This post sucks. I cannot believe it's been 11 years years. I was a young man when he was in high school. Thanks for ruining my Labor Day.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A perfect example, similar to Kevin Ollie, of quickly adapting to your professional environment and knowing your role within an organization.

Which is great advice for any college grad in any profession. Come in, learn the ropes, find a niche skill, perfect it, remain relevant and be consistent.

Back up QB's and back up PG's who know their roles for game time preparation, developing within the organization and keeping the organization out of the headlines seems like it should be easy, but fewer people can do it than expected.

Reaction Score
A top 60 QB in the world. He gave us legitimacy. If the team around him was more talented, no telling where he could have taken us.

Reaction Score
who could not run the option is now in his 11th NFL season
He has lasted longer than Matt Leinart,Rex Grossman,Christian Ponder,Andrew Walter,Charlie Fry and David Greene
Amazing what a little determination can do....hiint to HDBD find a kid with heart not necessarily a 4.4 40 time
Cannot measure heart with a stopwatch

11 years...wow...DO, you should be in the hall of fame for heart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom