The second game in two nights | The Boneyard

The second game in two nights

Reaction Score
Hurley faced that situation twice last year. Win a game and play the next night. Both times they were blown out in the second game.

If we get by Buffalo it will be interesting to see how we preform in game two. I'm a little out over my skis. But I wanted to get this out there as something to watch for.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Beating Buffalo is huge. At the very least, it will give us a game against Xavier and either Miami/Florida. If we beat Buffalo and knock off one of those two, it will be a very successful weekend.

Reaction Score
We have much more depth than last year. Need Bouk to be able to play well by second game. Need to beat Buffalo without Bouk having a great game.

Gaffney has to score and have much bigger impact.

Reaction Score
We have much more depth than last year. Need Bouk to be able to play well by second game. Need to beat Buffalo without Bouk having a great game.

Gaffney has to score and have much bigger impact.
Asking anything of Gaffney right now seems to be asking a lot. He looks like a deer in the headlights out there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A large part of JC's legend was his ability to go deep in tournaments and win the second game of NCAAA weekends. He knew how to manage his staff's time and attention to manage the task at hand and still pay attention to the next closest alligator.

Reaction Score
Gotta wonder how well-conditioned his team was in year one post-KO...

After an entire Spring, Summer and Fall under Hurley/Alosi? They were very well conditioned.

Plus, this is college basketball. There is a timeout every 2 minutes or less (which makes it unwatchable for me, with the exception of uconn games). Nobody should ever be tired.

Now, if we are talking about strength, explosiveness, and speed, then yeah I agree.

Reaction Score
The success will be determined on bench play. During tournaments you need your bench to play hard D and score points to keep the starters fresh. We should have a good 2nd 5 of Gaffney, Bouk, Adams, Sid, Whaley. Obviously short at the 4 and I wonder how it will look if we threw Whaley at the 4. He’s proven to shoot well from midrange and I say you can give it a shot. But we’re gonna need the bench to step up big time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom