The Sea has parted once again! | The Boneyard

The Sea has parted once again!

Reaction Score
Two years in a row all the supposedly better teams are gone while Uconn keep chuckling along. All week-end the sounds coming from this board reflected doom and gloom. This morning it sure looks good for our young team players. They look confident and play like they don't have a worry in the world. Maybe it is pricely because they are young and don't hnow better where all the old folks worry about everything.
Let's enjoy the ride with them in the driver seat. For one, no matter what happen now, I sure a happy fan and enjoy it while it last.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Two years in a row all the supposedly better teams are gone while Uconn keep chuckling along. All week-end the sounds coming from this board reflected doom and gloom. This morning it sure looks good for our young team players. They look confident and play like they don't have a worry in the world. Maybe it is pricely because they are young and don't hnow better where all the old folks worry about everything.
Let's enjoy the ride with them in the driver seat. For one, no matter what happen now, I sure a happy fan and enjoy it while it last.
We still need to win 3 in a row, or, said differently, we need to win 1 in a row three times. I like our chances, but nothing is certain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom