The schedule the rest of the way | The Boneyard

The schedule the rest of the way

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I think we will sweep St. John’s, Seton Hall, Butler, DePaul, and Georgetown.

That leaves seven games in no particular order:
Marquette 2x
Creighton 2x
@ Villanova
Xavier
Providence

We need to go 5-2 in these games if we want a chance at a regular season title and a #1 seed in March Madness. If we hold court at home, we only need one of the three road games.

Huge next two games.

Reaction Score
My brain says it's unlikely but totally feasible that we lose fewer than 3 games the rest of the way. After watching the game last night, my heart says we lose 6 or 7 more.

Reaction Score
I think we will sweep St. John’s, Seton Hall, Butler, DePaul, and Georgetown.

That leaves seven games in no particular order:
Marquette 2x
Creighton 2x
@ Villanova
Xavier
Providence

We need to go 5-2 in these games if we want a chance at a regular season title and a #1 seed in March Madness. If we hold court at home, we only need one of the three road games.

Huge next two games.
Are you really posting about a 1 seed after what you watched last night? Sure, anything is possible but come on.

Reaction Score
My brain says it's unlikely but totally feasible that we lose fewer than 3 games the rest of the way. After watching the game last night, my heart says we lose 6 or 7 more.
I don’t see 6-7 more losses on the schedule. We’ve played 2 of the 3 toughest conference games we may play all season

Reaction Score
I don’t see 6-7 more losses on the schedule. We’ve played 2 of the 3 toughest conference games we may play all season
My pessimistic side is thinking we can lose 3 of Shizzle's 10 "sweep" games, and 3 or 4 of the 7 "tough" games. Hopefully that is just an emotional overreaction to how badly we got beaten last night.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Only good feel for sweep is DePaul, GTown, Butler and perhaps Hall
Plus could be 4 losses in the other 7
or UConn could win them all:p

Reaction Score
Yeah I think if we get 1 of @Creighton or @Marq, even if we lose 1 more at home (Xavier/Prov/Marq) I think we're in good shape for a top 2 seed and BE title.

Reaction Score
St. John's played PC away better than us lost by 3?
They played worse and were missing their starting PG against the Posh/Curbelo defensive guard pressure. They took about the same number of FTs and missed 7 more than against us.

Reaction Score
They played worse and were missing their starting PG against the Posh/Curbelo defensive guard pressure. They took about the same number of FTs and missed 7 more than against us.
St. John's is not an automatic win for us even if favored. They are junkyard dogs, Soriano is a beast.

Reaction Score
St. John's is not an automatic win for us even if favored. They are junkyard dogs, Soriano is a beast.
We'll kill them in a track meet. You'll notice no team has tried to run with us in conference (except Georgetown). Everybody runs like hell to get back. Jackson, Newton, Karaban and Hawkins are too good in an open court game. We've usually got 3-4 ball handlers on court at once.

Reaction Score
We'll kill them in a track meet. You'll notice no team has tried to run with us in conference (except Georgetown). Everybody runs like hell to get back. Jackson, Newton, Karaban and Hawkins are too good in an open court game. We've usually got 3-4 ball handlers on court at once.
Of course, except I read here how we were definitely better than Nova and PC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom