The Road to a Bowl: UConn Huskies | The Boneyard

The Road to a Bowl: UConn Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
To get to a bowl game, we MUST start the season 2-0. I know, I know...Villanova in the FCS makes the all-time All Madden team look like Pop Warner. But for this bowl game dream to gain steam, we need to beat Nova and Army out of the gates and take some momentum into some tough games following. If we can play competitively against Mizzou and BYU, then maybe the team finds some confidence and momentum through Oct and Nov.

Reaction Score
Would have to be Nova Army Tulane USF Houston and either ECU or UCF for the 6th win. I would be shocked if we came within a touchdown for the rest of the games

Reaction Score
Would have to be Nova Army Tulane USF Houston and either ECU or UCF for the 6th win. I would be shocked if we came within a touchdown for the rest of the games

Why not Navy?

Reaction Score
Why not Navy?

As far as upsets go, I actually like are chances against Navy. Even though the Mizzou game falls in between Army and Navy we will have already faced the triple option in live action full speed.

Reaction Score
As far as upsets go, I actually like are chances against Navy. Even though the Mizzou game falls in between Army and Navy we will have already faced the triple option in live action full speed.
After last year's sh1tshow vs Army I hope HCBD went defending the triple option academy and got his masters.

Reaction Score
I'll only look for the Navy upset AFTER we handle Amy. Until then, let's beat Army first.

Reaction Score
Why not Navy?
Just don't see it happening Navy beat Temple at Temple last season while you know what happened to us vs Temple at home. I know making those comparisons arent the best way to know which team is better but Navy should be even better than last season. But out of all the games I don't see us not having a chance in (Navy, Mizzou, BYU, Cinci and Temple) that game vs Navy would be the least shocking to win since its at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom