The RJ game | The Boneyard

The RJ game

Reaction Score
Green line was awful. Left my house with 1:30 to spare for a 45 min. trip and was still late. Got to to my seat about 10 rows back behind the UConn bench. Uconn has 7 or 9 points and didn't score which felt like an eternity.

First time seeing the team play in person in 2 seasons. Was focused on Jackson and Sanogo, their size and athleticism was impressive but they didn't use it well on the offensive end. The team didn't play well at all on offense, everything from deep was in and out and so many missed bunnies. RJ was awesome and his quickness was kind of shocking in person, dude was bouncing all over the court and his quickness jumped out at me. He's not Khalid, Kemba or Bazz good but he's in that next group of point guards we've had. The dude is very good. Good showing by UConn fans, it was Huskies all around me and when I went to the bathroom it felt like more Huskies in the building than Blue Demons. There were some Huskies fans barking at DePaul guys and getting into it. Kind of a fun atmosphere for a sparsely attended game.

It was RJ's game.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Green line was awful. Left my house with 1:30 to spare for a 45 min. trip and was still late. Got to to my seat about 10 rows back behind the UConn bench. Uconn has 7 or 9 points and didn't score which felt like an eternity.

First time seeing the team play in person in 2 seasons. Was focused on Jackson and Sanogo, their size and athleticism was impressive but they didn't use it well on the offensive end. The team didn't play well at all on offense, everything from deep was in and out and so many missed bunnies. RJ was awesome and his quickness was kind of shocking in person, dude was bouncing all over the court and his quickness jumped out at me. He's not Khalid, Kemba or Bazz good but he's in that next group of point guards we've had. The dude is very good. Good showing by UConn fans, it was Huskies all around me and when I went to the bathroom it felt like more Huskies in the building than Blue Demons. There were some Huskies fans barking at DePaul guys and getting into it. Kind of a fun atmosphere for a sparsely attended game.

It was RJ's game.
Don’t know I’m the son of a railroad conductor who drilled me that if you are not early you are late. I’d have given it 3 hours with anice lunch during warmups!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom