The real stat spreadsheet (the one wihtout the misteaks) | The Boneyard

The real stat spreadsheet (the one wihtout the misteaks)

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The previously uploaded spreadsheet had a couple of major problems: rebounds for the Stanford game were FUBAR, and Batouly was left off the Reg Season Summary page, which resulted in some stats showing against the wrong players. Those problems have been fixed, so you should re-download the file if you did so before this.

Sorry! :confused:

So, here's a reprise of the info from the original thread:

Download the 2017-18 spreadsheet containing game and YTD summary stats here.

A page containing links to detail and summary stats for years back to 2013 and summary stats for selected years back to 2000 can be found here. There is also a blank spreadsheet if you want to roll your own, and a link to the 2015-17 NCAA WCBB rulebook.

For those further into statistics, this page has links to many interesting pages in the NCAA site concerning a plethora of data for WCBB and all the other NCAA sports.

If you find problems with either the spreadsheet or the links, please be sure to let me know.

The WatchESPN stream was very jerky last nite but I could see well enough to appreciate the work to date and potential of this year's team. There's lots to work on (the weave was frequently moribund, we still can't stop Stanford from slashing down the lane, perimeter defense was out of position quite often, passes often lacked zip...) but there were many sequences where we saw what the team's athleticism and drive combined with Geno's schemes can do.

I'm certain we'll see more of the latter as the season progresses.

Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom