OT - The Real Football Season Starts Tonight! Go BIG Blue !! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - The Real Football Season Starts Tonight! Go BIG Blue !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Giants suck.awful decision to go with the west coast offense in the middle of an older QB's career, awful. And a terrible O Line and kids all over the place all learning this? Stupid job - the defense ucked balls too.....

They are awful..won't miss tee time for golf on Sunday for this squad that's for sure!

UConn hoops can't get here fast enough - Yanks, UCoon football, Giants - yikes!! Thanks God for ND/Golson LOL

Wow they look better don't they? CROW eating today and moving forward LOL

Reaction Score
I just looked at the Giants upcoming schedule and we'll find out soon how good they can be because it's pretty tough. Maybe the offensive line is coming together what with the holes I saw last night. Donnel gives that dimension the've been missing for a long time.

Reaction Score
If the special teams hadn't spent the whole Arizona game smearing themselves with their own feces, they'd be 3-1 right now.

Reaction Score
Now 3-2, nice Debut for Beckum, Andre Williams looking good hope Jennings is alright, and the Oline has been awesome of late including Will Beatty, huge matchup Sunday night against the Eagles.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Beckham just adds another weapon ... opening up the field for those quick targets the offense continues to employ. Look how open guys like Preston Parker get now that there's a threat of 4 other legit receivers on the field in Randle, Cruz, Donnell, and now Beckham.

The next 6 games are brutal, but then it's basically a pillow fight until they finish off the season with Philly. Anything is possible if they keep healthy.

Reaction Score
Beckham not Beckum as I wrote above.......Beckham Jr to be exact!

They didn't quite get a schedule for a 7-9 team now did they? But we will see how improved they are Sunday night for sure! Nice to have a cover like Cromartie too.........

Curiouser
Reaction Score
But we will see how improved they are Sunday night for sure! Nice to have a cover like Cromartie too....

Ooof. That hurt. I'm used to the roller coaster ride with this team, but that solid thumping in all respects is troubling. Losing Cruz for the season is going to be tough to overcome. And Cromartie leaving with back spasms is not promising either. Great time to be headed to Dallas, eh?

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Beautiful!!! http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/13/health/eagles-prosthetic-leg-stolen/index.html

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That one hurt. Season now lost.
You know you're not getting off that easy as a Giants fan. It is never enough to build your hopes and then rip your heart out merely once or twice a season. We've got at least one more build-up and staggering plunge left before the season is done.

Reaction Score
I thought the O line was starting to jell , but last night they looked like jello.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You know you're not getting off that easy as a Giants fan. It is never enough to build your hopes and then rip your heart out merely once or twice a season. We've got at least one more build-up and staggering plunge left before the season is done.
I'm hoping your buildup starts next week and ends before the Eagles replay the Giants.

I enjoyed last night. I would have refrained from this thread but I hate you. If I look at a slice of pizza it's an inch on my waist. Tell me you are 350 lbs.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I would have refrained from this thread but I hate you. If I look at a slice of pizza it's an inch on my waist. Tell me you are 350 lbs.
Ha! Nope, I'm a weekend warrior for the most part. I used to eat pizza a lot more frequently; now maybe twice a month.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
8893 said:

Try being a jets fan. At least you get a build up.

Reaction Score
we're 3-3 and not 0-6 like last year.
our next 5 games are Brutal though.

cowgirls
colts
49'ers
seahawks
cowgirls

i'll take 2-3 from those games.
puts us at 5-6 but then we play 5 straight cupcakes.
with the last game being Philly.
that game may not mean anything for philly and they may rest their starters.

we aren't dead yet.

Reaction Score
Eagles have always been the Giants kryptonite but at least most of those games were competitive.

That oline looked like Uconn's it was so bad last night that when Ryan Nassib went into the game to play in garbage time he got sacked twice and that was with the eagles playing a prevent D. The D didn't look real good either their secondary got burned by white dudes, if the Eagles had a better Qb then Foles it would have been 70 to nothing. They did get screwed by their own offense though so you can't tell how they would have fared if given some rest from their offense.

Reaction Score
we're 3-3 and not 0-6 like last year.
our next 5 games are Brutal though.

cowgirls
colts
49'ers
seahawks
cowgirls

i'll take 2-3 from those games.
puts us at 5-6 but then we play 5 straight cupcakes.
with the last game being Philly.
that game may not mean anything for philly and they may rest their starters.

we aren't dead yet.

You never know which Giants team will show up each week, that's why I stop having expectations for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom