The Ravens and the Browns | The Boneyard

The Ravens and the Browns

Reaction Score
Was a normal, average, ho-hum score through 3 quarters, 24-10 but....

We are getting some pretty unique scores lately. I always like to see scores that have not happened yet. (example: 11-9 or 22-18 or 39-16 has never happened - it takes some....interesting things for some of these scores to occur).
In the final minute of the game, just after the Ravens last TD, my weird score radar was going off...

Believe it or not, the 40-25 score to end the game is the first time an NFL game has ever finished with that score. (40-18 has happened just once in NFL history, in 2001).

There are a lot of elusive scores that we will likely never see (4-2 or 6-5, for example). But there are just as many that just require a few weird bounces, such as 22-18 or a defensive struggle like 14-8. I wonder what will be the next "rare" score to occur for the first time. For today, it was 40-25. All thanks to a 2 pt conversion success and later, a fail!

The Ravens were also involved in a 59-10 game earlier this season. The first time that score has ever occurred too. So congrats to Baltimore, involved in two very unique games this year, lets keep our eyes on them!

edit: and just like that, 55-40, for the first time too. Twice in one day, thanks Bucs/Rams!

edit: 53-32 today, first time a game has ended with that score too. (Texas/Falcons)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom