The quotable Geno. Full transcript of some post-game responses | The Boneyard

The quotable Geno. Full transcript of some post-game responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Some interesting stuff here not reported by the horde.

Is it fair at this point in the year to have expected more out of (Breanna) Stewart?
Geno Yeah, I think that's legit. Now, I know you (addressing question-asker) went to Boston College, and I know that's a superior education to where I went to school. But don't you think if I knew what the g------ problem was, I would fix it?

But it's not good up there because there's things physically she's struggling with on a regular basis. So then that gets into your head. The guy that can't hit curveballs, that gets into his head and now he can't hit any pitch. That's kind of where she is right now.

Had three freshmen on the floor. Is that sending a message to the upperclassmen?
Baylor_UConn_Basketball+%2814%29.jpg
Geno —
No. What am I going to do about it? Caroline Doty (right) comes off the bench and says, man, I'm a tonight. I said, no, you're a a lot of nights. Tonight just happened to be, like, a real important night. Caroline knows, if I'm not doing what I need to be doing, if I don't get our offense moving, if I don't knock down open shots, there's no point in me being in the game. So do I want to have Moriah Jefferson out in the game in this kind of game? Hell no. Unless I want to have her out there because it changes the game. I don't want to have her out there because the other guys aren't playing well. Kelly (Faris) struggled tonight. Am I worried about that? We still could've won the gamein spite of all that.

LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc