• No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Kumbaya

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course he's back. There is no other coach that would want to be involved in this spiraling train wreck.

Reaction Score
It's to soon to let him go. Even if we suck next year I think he comes back for another year. I don't think it's Diaco though, I think he made some bad coordinator hires. Mike Cummings should be in the booth so he can see the defense better and adjust as the game goes on. I don't get why he's on the sidelines.

Reaction Score
Dude's getting paid P5 money. HE sure as hell better turn this around

Reaction Score
It's to soon to let him go. Even if we suck next year I think he comes back for another year. I don't think it's Diaco though, I think he made some bad coordinator hires. Mike Cummings should be in the booth so he can see the defense better and adjust as the game goes on. I don't get why he's on the sidelines.
I think it's a combination of bad coordinators and bad football players.Put together makes one bad football team.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Should be scouring the lower divisions for a HC who consistently recruits and develops players and wins a lot of games. If you find him, hire him and let Bob go. Like Boyle, he is in over his head. This is not the W/L talking, either. He's either a genius ahead of his time or he's a loser. Place your bets, my money is already on the table. It's clear the team doesn't like him regardless of what we hear in the press. No player who respects his coach performs like these guys do.

Reaction Score
Dude's getting paid P5 money. HE sure as hell better turn this around
Through LOVE and perseverance ANYTHING is POSSIBLE.

It is impossible to not love a P5 paycheck for coaching the worst team in FBS. Congratulations are in order here.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The practical BD era has 5 games left in it. If he doesn't win 3 of them, then he's done. Spare me the too soon crap, he's done this to himself.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
He is going nowhere but home in CT to check his direct deposit. No one is buying out this contract -

Reaction Score
The practical BD era has 5 games left in it. If he doesn't win 3 of them, then he's done. Spare me the too soon crap, he's done this to himself.

Lol.

Four of our first five games next season are Nova, Army, Mizou and BYU. We will be dogs in all of them. Yes, we're going to get points at home for Nova and Army!

Our chances of going 0-12 next season are far greater than going to a bowl. This thing is completely busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom