The Post-Game Spread: They are (not) who we thought they were (Husky Football Forum) | The Boneyard

The Post-Game Spread: They are (not) who we thought they were (Husky Football Forum)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Glad they aren't. I am. I really am. I'm probably a Jayhawk fan the rest of the year on the football side of things. I'd be thrilled if they can make something of this.

Reaction Score
I love that kid. Very factual while still throwing in some quips. Maybe we just aren't as good as we expected. The defense may look bad, but it still is the best we've had in a while. I don't think the offensive line is bad, I think the play calling is putting unneeded pressure on them. I still think we can turn this around and make a bowl game.

Reaction Score
Damn, now Devontae Houston is transferring out?! I hate to say this but something is rotten in the team and it’s infecting many players whether it’s lack of confidence in the coaching or not trusting them or whatever. It goes beyond the win-loss record. Remember when Kevin Ollie’s team had that mass exodus in 2017, if I am not mistaken, and also Greg Marshall’s Wichita State team did, too, in 2019? Players leaving the UConn football program is showing the same resemblance. Ugh when it rains it downpours.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Damn, now Devontae Houston is transferring out?! I hate to say this but something is rotten in the team and it’s infecting many players whether it’s lack of confidence in the coaching or not trusting them or whatever. It goes beyond the win-loss record. Remember when Kevin Ollie’s team had that mass exodus in 2017, if I am not mistaken, and also Greg Marshall’s Wichita State team did, too, in 2019? Players leaving the UConn football program is showing the same resemblance. Ugh when it rains it downpours.
This sent me down a rabbit hole with those 2017 kids. Steven Enoch and Jalen Adams now play on the same team in Turkey.

Reaction Score
This kid is a great writer
I believe his grandfather was Bruce Stave, a well-known historian who taught many years at UConn. He was a national leader in the field of oral history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom